We realize there has been a TON of information flying around about Unschoolers Platform conference! Perhaps tying it all down in one unique, spiffy and tidy list for you will help? We sure hope so!!!
(1) Most importantly… family registration for attending everything within the conference is $225 until February 5th. Beyond the 5th it will be $275 (as well as at the door). There are day passes to purchase as well. The family registration is the far better deal however. Find info HERE.
(2) The hotel group rate under the Unschoolers Platform conference can only be purchased/reserved on or before February 5th. After the 5th, the standard hotel rates apply. Find info HERE.
(3) Conference shirts (optional) *must* be pre-purchased on or before February 5th and will be available to you when you check in at the registration desk at the conference. Find info HERE.
(4) If you will *not* be a hotel guest during the conference but you would still like to play at the Waterpark at Key Lime Cove, you may purchase waterpark passes through UP on or before February 15th. Passes will *not* be available at the door. This offer is *special* to our conference only. If not purchased by 2/15/2016 there will be no other opportunity to obtain passes. Find info HERE.
(5) FUNSHOPS – If you would be willing to host a funshop during the conference, we would LOVE if you offered it. Free to offer, free to participate (for registered conference participants). Set your parameters and enjoy making new connections! Sumissions for Funshops *must* be in by Friday, February 5th. Find info HERE.
(6) Chicago and burbs’ locals – If you will not be at the conference on either Wednesday, or as/on a family pass, you and/or your kids are invited to participate in the Family Dance on Wednesday at $15 per person. Tickets to the dance must be purchased by February 15th and will not be available beyond this time. (Registered conference participants do *not* need separate dance tickets.) Find info HERE.
(7) To read about all of our fantastic speakers, please visit HERE.
(8) To see the schedule of workshops/talks, please visit HERE.
(9) Funshop schedule? TBA. Deadline for submission is Feb. 5th at which point we will have a published schedule.
Nuts ‘n’ Bolts:
The Unschoolers Platform is a *family friendly* event!!!! While UP does not provide childcare and does not hold responsibility for offspring, kids *are* welcomed!!! There will be several funshops and open table activity areas for kids to hang out at. The Teen room adjoins the Funshop room, adjoins the Conference hall. There is space for everyone to come and go freely and children, while attending a funshop, are *more* than welcome to pop into an adult talk to find their parent(s). Friends and community will be made and much cooperation provided when it comes to conference participation. Come on out and ENJOY!!!!
#homeschooling #unschool #unschoolersplatform